All Barre Attack courses are presented in a format that is interactive, fun and easy to grasp. It is our goal for you to apply what you learn in our course the very next day, so that they're earning you money and helping you attract and retain clients.
About Barre Attack
Barre Attack is the complete Barre Fitness class that combines the best of Pilates, Fitness Training and Ballet. Using the Ballet Barre and Resistance Bands it integrates the fundamentals of Pilates with cardio intervals, core work, functional exercises and dance to create a total body workout.
"Barre Attack is easy to learn and easy to teach and most importantly your clients will rave about it."
The Barre Attack Foundations course is taught over two days. Each exercise will be demonstrated, discussed and practiced. Technical points to watch as well as how to teach including cuing will be covered for each exercise. The course also covers Barre Attack class design and structure so that you can easily amend programming dependent on class length and student requirements.
** Bali. Includes 2 Nights Accommodation and Meals. For further information please contact Barre Attack.
Barre Attack is recognised by the APMA for 12 APMA CECS and also by Fitness Australia for 12 CECS once you have received your certification.
- At the completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to correctly perform all the Barre Attack exercises;
- Understand the Purpose and benefit of each Barre Attack exercise and section;
- Understand the format and sequencing structure of the Barre Attack Program;
- Teach a Barre Attack Class;
- Modify the Barre Attack Class dependent on desired class length and students' level; and
- Modify Barre Attack exercises upon students' individual needs and level of fitness.