Barre Attack is Great for Runners
Barre Attack has many benefits perfect for runners. In a brief article from Sportluxe Renee outlines a range of these benefits including:
- Improves your balance, hip and leg alignment and core stability;
- Strengthens the glutes for more powerful running;
- Promote greater body awareness and balances your leg endurance due to the standing stability work;
- Building ankle strength and stability from the low-impact but high-intensity movements of the BA method; and
- It should mean you'll be less injury-prone.
For the full article, check out: https://sporteluxe.com/this-is-why-all-runners-should-do-barre/